Detailed Information of Search.easydialsearch.com
Without knowing about Search.easydialsearch.com, you may think that it is useful search engine that can help you search better and quicker. However, it is classified as a typical browser hijacker. Browser hijacker is known to replace users’ default homepage, new tab and default search engine with its malicious one. Once your homepage and search engine are hijacked by it, it can take a full control of your browser including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Moreover, you will be frequently redirected to particular website to increase its advertising revenue. In addition, some browser hijackers may contain spyware which will gather your personal information such as banking and e-mail authentication details without your approval. If happens, it will cause a serious privacy issue. Search.easydialsearch.com is not an exception. The same as other browser hijackers, it will do the same malicious activities.
Most of the cases, browser hijacker like Search.easydialsearch.com is usually created to help third party to generate revenue by forcing users to click its ads or download its rogue apps. Don’t expect you can get a satisfying search result when using this deceptive search engine to search information. On the contrary, your search results are always full of all types of annoying pop up ads and sponsored links. More than that, this malware will install other unwanted programs or extensions on your computer in order to generate more ads and links. Please keep in mind never click those unsafe ads and links delivered by Search.easydialsearch.com. Most of them may contain infected files or viruses. This browser hijacker is not a simple browser hijacker. It may monitor your browsing activities and collect your sensitive data like passwords, credit card details, IP address, e-mail address or other privacy –related data. In case these data are exposed to hackers or cyber criminals, it may lead to identity theft. Are you scared? Are you still going to keep this threat on your PC?
Note: If you want to quickly get rid of Search.easydialsearch.com from your PC, please install a professional malware removal tool – SpyHunter which will help you quickly and completely remove this dangerous browser hijacker within a few minutes. Free download SpyHunter by clicking the button below.
Quickly detect and remove Search.easydialsearch.com and other potential threats.
Completely delete the malicious registry entries created by Search.easydialsearch.com.
Effectively block malicious programs that try to attack your PC.
Provide a real-time protection to your computer.
Actually, bundling with freeware is just the main way to distribute browser hijackers but it is not the only way. Search.easydialsearch.com is also good at distributing in spam e-mails, attachments, suspicious links, pop up ads, malicious websites, etc. Anyway, be careful when browsing the web. Keep away from the malware distribution channels in order to computer safety.
Through reading the above content, you should have a clear understanding to Search.easydialsearch.com and have known that it is not a useful search engine that you can trust. Please follow our guide to quickly remove it.
Effective Way to Remove Search.easydialsearch.com
We will offer you two effective removal ways. You can the one that is most suitable for you – manual or automatic removal way. Here, I would like to remind you the manual removal method requires a certain computer skill and takes you a long time to complete. However, the automatic removal method is quite easy that is suitable for everyone. Anyway, no matter which way you select, you should take a quick action to get rid of Search.easydialsearch.com from your PC.
Search.easydialsearch.com Manual Removal Steps
Remove unwanted add-ons from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer, click the gear icon at the upper right corner of the browser and then select Manage add-ons from the list.
- In the opened window, find out any unwanted add-ons and then click Disable button to terminate them.
Remove unwanted search provider
- In the Manage add-ons window, click Search Providers tab on the left. Search for malicious search provider and then click Remove button to delete it.
Delete Search.easydialsearch.com homepage
- Open your IE again, click the gear icon at the upper right corner of the browser and then select Internet options from the list.
- Now you will get a window as shown below. Delete Search.easydialsearch.com homepage http:/search.easydialsearch.com…/. Then you can type another preferable web address like www.google.com into the Home page box or choose Use new tab as your homepage. After that, click Apply > OK button.
Remove malicious extensions from Mozilla Firefox
- Open your Mozilla Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then click Add-ons.
- In the Add-ons window, look for the malicious extensions and then click Remove button.
Remove Search.easydialsearch.com homepage
- Open your Mozilla Firefox again, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then click Options.
- In the Options window, delete Search.easydialsearch.com homepage http://search.easydialsearch.com…/ After that, you can type a desired page as your new homepage or use a blank page as your new homepage.
Remove Search.easydialsearch.com search engine
- In the Options window, switch to click Search tab on the left. Delete malicious search engine by clicking Remove button.
Remove unwanted extensions from Google Chrome
- Open your Google Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner of the browser and then choose More tools → Extensions from the list.
- In the Extensions window, search for any suspicious extensions and then click trash bin to delete them.
Remove Search.easydialsearch.com homepage
- Open your Chrome again, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose Settings from the list.
- In the Settings window, click Set pages.
- In the opened window, delete Search.easydialsearch.com URL http://search.easydialsearch.com…/ by clicking X icon at the end. After that, you can enter another desired URL as your startup page in the box of Add a new page. Don’t forget to click OK button.
- Now, return to the Settings window. Find out Change and click it.
- Then you will get a window as shown below. Delete Search.easydialsearch.com homepage http://search.easydialsearch.com…/. After that, you can choose Use the New Tab page as your homepage and click OK button. (Or you can type another preferable web address into the box as your new homepage and then click OK button.)
Remove Search.easydialsearch.com search engine
- Return to the Settings window again. Find out Manage search engines… and click it.
- In the opened window, delete Search.easydialsearch.com search engine by clicking X icon at the end and then click Done button.
Delete the malicious registry entries created by search.easydialsearch.com
Please follow the steps below to open your Registry Editor
- Simultaneously press Windows + R keys on your keyboard.
- Then you will get a window as shown below. Type “regedit” into the run box and then click OK button.
- In the Registry Editor window, click Edit and then select Find option from the list.
- After a window pops up as shown below, type Search.easydialsearch.com into the Find What box and then click Find Next button.
- In the opened window, delete Search.easydialsearch.com malicious registry entry by right-clicking it and then select Delete option from context menu.
- Continue to type Search.easydialsearch.com into the Find What box and then click Find Next button. Delete all malicious registry entries created by the browser hijacker.
After performing the above manual removal steps, if Search.easydialsearch.com still interferes with your browsing activities, you have to run a professional anti-malware removal tool to completely get rid of the stubborn browser hijacker as well as the malicious registry entries created by it.
Here we highly recommend SpyHunter to you. The reasons as follows:
SpyHunter is a top anti-malware program which can help you detect and remove adware, virus, spyware, worm, Trojans, browser hijacker, rootkits and more.
Besides, SpyHunter responds with industry-leading innovative technologies to stay one step ahead of today’s malware threats. It can quickly and completely delete all malicious registries entries created by Oasis Space within a few minutes.
SpyHunter provides a real-time protection against malware and blocks hacking and phishing attempts. No malicious programs can bypass the detection of SpyHunter. Research shows that more than 50 million users keep their PCs secure with SpyHunter.
>>Free download SpyHunter by clicking the button below.
Installation procedure of SpyHunter
- Once finished downloading, double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe on your computer.
- Click Run button.
- Choose the language you prefer and click OK button.
- Click CONTINUE button to go on.
- Now SpyHunter is installing. Please wait for a moment.
- Click FINISH button to finish SpyHunter installation.
- Launch SpyHunter to have a full scan of your PC by clicking Scan Computer Now.
- SpyHunter can quickly detect Search.easydialsearch.com from your PC.
- Once finished scanning, please click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats.
Reset your browser to default settings. (Optional)
Reset Google Chrome
- Open your Google Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose Settings from the list.
- In the Settings window, scroll down to the bottom of the window, find out Show advanced settings and click it.
- Keep scrolling down to the bottom until you find Reset settings button and click it.
- When a message box pops up as shown below, click Reset button to reset Google Chrome.
- Don’t forget to restart your computer.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch your Mozilla Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then click the help icon at the lower right corner.
- Select Troubleshooting Information from the list.
- In the opened window, click Refresh Firefox button.
- After a window pops up as below, click Refresh Firefox button to reset Mozilla Firefox.
- Restart your PC.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your IE, click the gear icon at the upper right corner of the browser and then select Internet options from the list.
- In the Internet options window, click Advanced tab at the top right corner and then click Reset button.
- Then you will get a window as shown below. Check the Delete personal settings and then click Reset button.
- After a message box pops up as shown below, click Close button.
- Restart your computer to take effect.
Computer gets infected with Search.easydialsearch.com is really an annoying thing. It not only hijacks your default homepage and search engine to redirect you to malicious websites but also may secretly install other unwanted programs, viruses on the target computer to damage system files and reduce computer performance. These harmful behaviors performed by the hijacker may cause identity theft and financial issues. For the sake of computer safety and property security, you should quickly get rid of Search.easydialsearch.com from your PC.
The following video offers a complete guide for Search.easydialsearch.com Redirect Virus removal. You’d better watch it in full-screen mode!