Since download Easy Recipes Access this application on computer, default homepage, search engine and new tab changes into another one http://search.easyrecipesaccess.com without any permission? Don’t know why there are always a lot of annoying pop up ads appeared on your webpage after using this so-called useful software? Can’t smoothly surf the Internet? Also find your browsing speed more and more slowly even computer frequently crashes down? So far, still can’t find any reason? After reading the post below, you will get the answer. Please keep reading.
What is Search.easyrecipesaccess.com?
With the improvement of living standard, people are increasingly focused on the healthier lifestyle especially in the aspect of diet. Many people search all kinds of recipes through the Internet to make their favorite food. If there exists such an application that can teach them how to make delicious food and provide them with a variety of free recipes, then it is quite popular and attractive. I guess people will not hesitate to install it on their computers. Recently, a popular free application called Easy Recipes Access appears on the Internet which claims to provide quick and easy recipes to users such as quick dinner, healthy recipes and seasonal recipes even more. In addition, users can enjoy thousands of free recipes. As long as to install it on computer, users can directly enter their favorite recipes sites from web browser. Because of these attractive features promised by this deceptive application, many unsuspecting computer users download and install it on their computers without considering whether it is a really useful and good application. However, according to the analysis of the computer experts, Easy Recipes Access is considered as a potentially unwanted browser hijacking program. Due to most users lack of safety awareness, it leads to their computers are frequently attacked by cyber criminals or hackers. As a result, the probability of infecting viruses or malware also becomes higher and higher. If you are one of the victims, you are strongly advised to uninstall Easy Recipes Access from your computer right away before it does further damage to the infected computer.
Once this browser hijacker installed successfully, it will perform lots of malicious activities on your computer. The first thing is to hijack your web browser and replace your default homepage with a malicious one http://search.easyrecipesaccess.com.
Besides, it changes of the default search engine in your Internet Brower, including your Browser’s built-in search box, if applicable, and the address bar; it also changes of the new tabs of your Internet Browser including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari. In addition to this, it adds some additional search-related services to your browsers as well. Thus, it not only hinders you from browsing the web but also slows down your browser speed.
The second thing performed by Easy Recipes Access is to monitor your Internet browsing activity and collect your search query information. After mastering your personally confidential information and other data, it will display tons of annoying intrusive online advertisements on your webpage every time you surf the Internet or when you visit your favorite website. Clicking any ads powered by it may redirect you to some questionable even malicious sites that contain harmful programs. Sometime, attackers will attempt to trick you to install some unwanted programs that may harm your browsing experience by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on the sites you visit. If so, it is quite dangerous. As a result, it will cause further virus or malware infections. For those online advertisements, you should keep away from them. In addition, this rogue application also collects information about changes made your browser homepage. Once your homepage is under the control of this browser hijacker, your personal information will be in danger. You should know that no matter the developer of adware or malware, whose main purpose is to make money by illegal activities instead of providing real value for users. In case your personal information like passwords, credit card details and IP address exposed to the remote hackers or cyber criminals, it is likely to cause financial issues and identity theft.
Search. Easyrecipesaccess.com Removal Guide
Having known that Easy Recipes Access is a big threat and will cause serious damage to your PC, you should get rid of it as quickly as possible from the infected computer. If you have no idea to remove it, don’t worry, we provide you with the detailed removal steps below, according to your ability to choose a more suitable method. If you are a computer novice, it is highly recommended you to use an automatic removal tool which can help you quickly and completely eliminate this nasty browser hijacker.
Manual Removal Steps:
Step1. Remove unwanted add-ons or extensions related to Search.easyrecipesaccess.com from browsers.
- After you open your Internet Explorer, click the gear icon located in the upper right corner and then select Manage Add-ons from the list.
- Look for any unwanted add-ons and then click Disable button located in the lower right corner to remove them.
- Close the window and then restart your browser.
- Launch your Google Chrome, click the 3 stripes icon at the upper right corner and then select More tools → Extensions.
- Remove Easy Recipes Access by clicking the trash icon.
- Close the window and then restart your Chrome.
- Click the Firefox menu located in the top right corner and then select Add-ons option.
- Click Extensions tab on the left, search for unwanted add-ons and then click Remove button to uninstall them.
- Close the window and then restart your Firefox.
Step2. Remove Search.easyrecipesaccess.com homepage from IE/Firefox/Chrome.
Remove Search.easyrecipesaccess.com homepage from Internet Explorer.
- Click the gear icon at the upper right corner and then select Internet Options.
- Remove Search.easyrecipesaccess.com from the Home page box. And then you can type another preferable one as your new homepage. Don’t forget to click Apply→Ok button.
- Restart your browser. The malicious homepage should be gone from your Internet Explorer.
Remove Search.easyrecipesaccess.com from Google Chrome.
- Click the Chrome menu at the upper right corner and then choose Settings option.
- In the opened window, click Set pages.
- Remove Searc.easyrecipesaccess.com homepage by clicking × at the end and then click OK button.
- Close the window and then restart your Google Chrome.
Remove Search.easyrecipesaccess.com from Mozilla Firefox.
- Launch your Mozilla Firefox, click the 3 stripes icon located in the top right corner and then select Options.
- Remove Search.easyrecipesaccess.com homepage from the Home Page box and then close the window.
- Close the window and then restart your browser.
Step3. Reset browsers to default settings.
Reset Internet Explorer
- After you open your Internet Explorer, click the gear icon at the upper right corner and then select Internet Options.
- Click Advanced tab at the top right corner and then click Reset button.
- When a window pops up as shown below, don’t forget to check the Delete personal settings and then click Reset button.
- Click Close button when another window shows as below.
- You have to restart your browser.
Reset Google Chrome
- Click the 3 stripes icon at the upper right corner and then choose Settings option.
- Scroll down to the bottom and then click Show advanced settings….
- Keep scrolling down to the bottom and then click Reset settings button.
- Then you will get a window as shown below, click Reset button to finish the Chrome setting.
- You need to restart your Google Chrome.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Click the Firefox menu at the top right corner in the main menu and then click the help icon located in the bottom right corner.
- Select Troubleshooting Information from the list.
- Click Refresh Firefox.
- Then you will get a window as shown below, click Refresh Firefox to complete the operation.
- Restart your Mozilla Firefox.
SpyHunter installation process:
- Double-click the downloaded file SpyHunter- Installer.exe on your computer.
- Select a preferable language and then click OK button.
- Click CONTINUE.
- Click Install.
- Click EXIT button until all tasks successfully completed.
- Now, launch SpyHunter to scan your PC by clicking Scan Computer Now.
- Now, SpyHunter is scanning your PC, please wait patiently.
- Once finishing scanning, click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats.
- Restart your PC, Search.easyrecipesaccess.com and its malicious add-ons should be gone from your PC.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware installation process:
- Once downloaded, close all programs and then double-click on the icon named “mbam-setup” on your computer to start the installation of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
- Select the language you prefer and the click OK button.
- Click Next button.
- Select I accept the agreement and then click Next button.
- Keep following the installation instruction and then click Finish button.
- Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to have a full scan of your computer by clicking Scan Now button.
- After completing scanning, click Remove Selected button to eliminate all detected threats as well as malicious files.
Max Spyware Detector installation:
- Double-click on the icon MaxSDDM.exe on your computer.
- Following the on screen prompts and then click Next button.
- Select I accept the agreement and then click Next button to go on.
- Keep following the setup wizard, Max Spyware Detector is preparing to install and checking for product compatibility.
- Please wait while Setup installs Max Spyware Detector on your computer.
- Once installed, click Scan Now.
- Max Spyware Detector will automatically have a quick scan of your PC.
- After finishing scanning, click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats and potentially unwanted programs.
Useful Tips to protect your computer from viruses and malware infections.
Nowadays, cyber criminals are growing rapidly. Many new viruses or malicious programs are created by them to invade users’ computers stealthily. If you want to give your computer a high level protection from the latest computer threats, what should you pay attention to when surfing the Internet?
- Avoid opening unknown or spam email attachments – If you receive an email from unknown people, don’t hesitate to delete it. Cyber criminals or hackers often inject viruses or malicious programs into spam email attachments, so you should be careful. Anyway, never randomly download or open an email attachment unless you are sure it’s from someone you know. Also, be especially careful those emails that ask you to verify your bank account information or other authentication information.
- Avoid clicking the pop up ads showed on your webpage – Avoid clicking those pop up ads on you webpage especially those commercial ads claimed that they can give you the lowest discount. In addition, you still need to be cautious of those fake update messages.
- Avoid P2P File Sharing Software– If used with great caution, P2P programs can be an efficient way to share large files with others, such as personal video recordings or large sets of photos. But if you use inappropriately, you may be giving other users access to personal information. Besides, file shared through P2P applications may contain spyware, viruses, Trojans, worms, etc. if you download the files, you computer will be easily infected with malicious programs.
- Avoid visiting malicious websites – If the websites you visit warning you that the site contains harmful programs, if you continue to visit it, you may be forced to install malicious software that harm your browsing experience. If so, you should go back to the safe page instead of choosing forward.
- Use a strong password for login – Never use the same password for all logins. You should create different passwords for different bank accounts and make sure the passwords are strong, which means that it should contain numbers, lower case characters, upper case characters and symbols. Thus, your password won’t be easy to be cracked by cyber criminals or hackers.
- Turn on your firewall – No matter what type of operating systems, Windows 7, Vista, 8 or XP, make sure your firewall is turned on. A firewall can help alert you to suspicious activity if the viruses or malware attempt to enter your computer. In addition to this, a firewall also can prevent hackers or cyber criminals from gaining access to your PC.
- Install a powerful anti-malware program on your PC – As a matter of fact, it is not enough to install a free antivirus program on computer. Due to free antivirus software just can kill virus but can’t remove malware like adware, Trojans, spyware or redirect virus. You should know that tons of new malware are created by hackers or cyber criminals every single day. Under the circumstance, the powerful anti-malware programs are the best tools to protect your PC from online malware infections. Here, we will recommend the most popular anti-malware software to you. All of them are approved by the majority of users.
The following video offers a complete guide for Search.easyrecipesaccess.com redirect virus removal. You’d better watch it in full-screen mode!