Hello, guys, when you come to here, I know you want to look for the effective ways to uninstall VirtualDJ 8 from your Windows. Take an easy. I would like to show you how to uninstall the target program step by step and make sure that you can get a complete removal.
Two effective ways to uninstall VirtualDJ 8
Manually uninstall VirtualDJ 8 – Difficult & Time consuming
Using Automatic Uninstall Tool – Easy & Fast
VirtualDJ was first started in 1996. It is a range of audio/video mixing software developed by Atomix Productions Inc – The leading company on the Digital DJing market. The first version appeared in July 2003. VirtualDJ is the successor of AtomixMP3, which was released for the first time in September 2000. Development for AtomixMP3 stopped as soon as VirtualDJ was released as its successor. VirtualDJ was released in 5 different versions: VirtualDJ Home Edition (formerly sold at shops, now released as free edition), VirtualDJ Broadcaster (available online and in shops), VirtualDJ Pro Full (only available online), VirtualDJ Limited Edition (free with selected MIDI controllers), and VirtualDJ Pro Basic (a budget alternative to VirtualDJ Pro without MIDI control). In May 2014 VirtualDJ 8 was released, which was completely rewritten.
Source from Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_DJ
VirtualDJ 8 Description
VirtualDJ 8, a DJ application for PC and MAC. As a flagship product of Atomix Productions, it has been downloaded more than 150,000,000 times and is currently being used by more than 6 million different people every day. With advanced technology that was new and ground-breaking at the time, VirtualDJ helped the earlier generation of Digital DJs to mix faster and better, and ushered the new era of Digital DJing, which finally became the de-facto norm of DJing nowadays. The free software is really an excellent and multifunctional product. It has more options than a simple media player like iTunes. It lets you mix your songs by playing two or more tracks at the same time. If you’re missing a track, VirtualDJ will automatically find it on the Internet and stream it directly.
VirtualDJ 8 is a significant milestone in the history of VirtualDJ. It is not just a clone of version 7 with a fresh engine. It also brings its share of new features and novelty. If you want to know more features of the program, click this link.
However, many users encounter all kinds of difficulties and problems when uninstalling VirtualDJ 8. For example, can’t find the program in the list of installed programs; receive error messages when uninstalling the program. VirtualDJ 8 can’t be uninstalled via Windows Add or Remove programs; Registry entries of the program have been damaged or deleted, etc. If you have similar problems, don’t worry, please follow our guide to uninstall it completely.
Note: Uninstalling program more or less requires some basic computer knowledge. The complicated and time-consuming steps are never recommended to computer novices or inexperienced computer users. Comparing to the manual steps, an easier and faster way (Automatic Uninstall Tool) will be more suitable for them.
Using Windows Built-in Uninstaller to uninstall VirtualDJ 8
For Windows 7 users:
- Click Start menu and then select Control Panel.
- When the window opens, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for the target program from the list of installed programs and then remove it by clicking Uninstall.
- When a message box pops up as shown below, click Yes button.
For Windows XP user:
- Click Start menu and then choose Control Panel.
- In the opened window, click Add or Remove Programs.
- Search the target program from the list and then click Remove button to uninstall it.
- Then you will receive the message box, click Yes button.
- Keep following the on-screen instruction, click Yes button to finish the process.
For Windows 8/10 user:
- Move your cursor to the left bottom of your screen, right-click Start menu when it shows up, and then select Control Panel from the list (For Windows 8 user). Right-click Start menu and then choose Control Panel (For Windows 10 user).
- When the window pops up, click Uninstall a program under programs.
- Find out the target program from the currently installed programs, then click Uninstall to remove it.
- After a message box appears, click Yes > Yes button to complete the program uninstallation.
Warm tip: For the program (VirtualDJ 8) that does not appear in the Control Panel or you cannot find the Uninstall button to remove it, you have to use a professional uninstaller. Express Uninstaller is specially designed to identify and forcibly uninstall any hidden/corrupted/problematic/stubborn programs that couldn’t be removed with Windows Add or Remove Programs. With it, you can uninstall the unwanted program easily, quickly and completely from your PC.
Delete VirtualDJ 8 leftover files and registry entries
After uninstalling VirtualDJ 8 from your Control Panel, you still need to clean its residual files, folders, and registry entries. Don’t worry, we show you the detailed steps for different operating systems. Please follow the guide to perform the process.
Step1. Show hidden files and folders.
Showing hidden files and folders can help you easily find out all the leftover files and folders created by the target program and delete them quickly.
For Windows 7 user:
- Click Start >Control Panel.
- Click Appearance and Personalization > Folder Options.
- Click View tab, tick Show hidden files, folders, and drives, uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended). Then click Apply > OK button.
For Windows XP user:
- Click Start > Control Panel.
- Select Appearance and Themes > Folder Options.
- Click View tab, tick Show hidden files and folders, uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended). Then click Apply > OK button.
For Windows 8/10 user:
- Move your cursor to the left bottom of the screen, right-click on Start > Control Panel.
- Click Appearance and Personalization > Folder Options (For Windows 8)/File Explorer Options (For Windows 10).
- Click View tab, tick Show hidden files, folders, and drives, uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended). After that, click Apply > OK button to save the changes.
Step2. Delete the associated files and folders.
After finishing the above steps, go to my computer, find and delete the following files & folders.
C:\Program Files (x86)\VirtualDJ
C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\VirtualDJ
Step3. Delete VirtualDJ 8 remnants in Windows Registry
To completely remove VirtualDJ 8 from computer, please proceed with the steps below.
Open Windows Registry Editor
For Windows 7/Vista user, click Start button, type regedit into the search box and then press Enter key on your keyboard.
For Windows XP user, click Start > Run, type regedit into the box and then click OK button.
For Windows 8/10 user, Right-click Start > Run. Type regedit into the box and then click OK button.
Another easy way to open Registry Editor, simultaneously press Windows + R keys on the keyboard. Type regedit into the box and click OK button. (It is available to Windows 7/Vista/XP/8/10.)
- After you open Registry Editor, click Edit > Find.
- Type VirtualDJ into the dialog box and then click Find Next button.
- Find and delete all the associated registry entries.
You have to be extremely careful when performing the above steps. To tell you the truth, many inexperienced computer users often fail to delete all the registry entries related to VirtualDJ 8 through the manual operation. If you are not sure you can identify all the relevant entries, never challenge the complicated step. Windows Registry is a central database that stores many important information, files and settings. Any small mistakes may cause serious system problems. Without enough computer knowledge, we don’t recommend to clean VirtualDJ 8 manually.
Download Express Uninstaller to safely & completely clean all the VirtualDJ 8 registry entries
Let me introduce Express Uninstaller to you. The professional uninstall tool (Registry Cleaner) not only helps you uninstall Virtual DJ 8 from your computer but also helps to clean all traces of the program including its hidden files, folders, and registry entries to keep your PC run smoother & faster than before. The excellent Uninstaller is easy to use without requiring certain computer knowledge. Now, it’s time to use Express Uninstaller to uninstall VirtualDJ 8 from your computer.
Key features of Express Uninstaller
- Uninstall any unwanted program easier and faster than Windows Add or Remove Programs.
- Forcibly uninstall any stubborn/problematic/corrupted programs that couldn’t be removed via Windows Built-in Uninstaller.
- Completely clean junk files, corrupted registry entries to free up disk space and improve computer performance.
- Backup Registry so as to restore system easily once computer crashed suddenly.
Attention: The program (BitTorrent) to be removed appearing in the screenshots below is just example. If you want to remove Virtual DJ 8, you will need to select related program and click the Uninstall button.
Step 2: Run the downloaded file and follow the setup wizard on the screen to install it on the PC. When the setup has completed, click on Install to continue with the installation. Within seconds, the installation will finish. If you want to run the tool to find and remove the unwanted program right away, ensure the Launch Express Uninstaller is selected and the click on Finish button.
Step 3: Once started, you will find all the currently installed programs are displayed under Uninstall. Find Virtual DJ 8 and click on Uninstall button at the lower right corner of the window.
Step 4: A pop-up will appear asking if you are sure to uninstall that program. Ensure that you choose the one that you try to remove and click on Yes.
Step 5: The tool will start to run the program’s uninstaller. Windows Programs and Features window will pop-up, find Virtual DJ 8 and click on Uninstall button. Follow the prompts to complete the removal. Once the program is uninstalled, click on OK.
Step 6: Once the standard uninstall is completed, Express Uninstaller continue to scan your system for the leftover files and registry entries of the uninstalled program. This may take several seconds to finish.
Step 7: When the scanning has completed, all the leftover items will be displayed. To completely clean up the junk files, click on Delete items button.
Step 8: Express Uninstaller helps you uninstall the program from the PC free of charge. But to delete the leftover files and registry entries, you need to purchase Express Uninstaller. Then you can free up the hard disk space and enjoy an optimized PC.
What if Virtual DJ 8 doesn’t appear in the Programs and Features? If you can run the program’s uninstaller smoothly, Express Uninstaller will display the following message when you click on the Uninstall button. Click on Yes button and the tool will make a deep scan to find all the data the program left on your PC. When all the all the files and registry entries associated with the program you want to remove are detected, remove them completely and quickly with the registered version of Express Uninstaller with a few clicks.
Note: Express Uninstaller just helps you remove VirtualDJ 8 (Not include all its components and files) and provides a free scan with your registry and drives for the left over files and entries. To successfully uninstall the application, you need to register and purchase our product. Click Yes button to register.
Guy, if you have any difficulties in uninstalling VirtualDJ 8 (Cannot find the program in Control Panel/cannot be normally uninstalled with Windows Built-in Uninstaller), take it easy, our Express Uninstaller is powerful enough to help you forcibly uninstall any stubborn programs easily, safely and completely.